We offer subsidized Healthworks Community Fitness memberships based on your income.
Recurring Billing (Fee waived)
Monthly Recurring Billing Monthly dues are automatically deducted from a Bank Account, Debit or Credit Card on the fifth (5th) of each month. Payment of pro-rated first month of membership and last month of membership required at Sign-up.
Paid In Full/Prepaid (Fee applies)
One time payment in the form of Cash, Check, Debit or Credit card is accepted for a minimum 4 months, 6 or 12 months of membership.
What you need to Bring in to Sign-up for a Membership:
*When enrolling, please bring a valid ID, form of payment (cash, credit or check) and one (1) of the income verification forms listed below if you believe you may qualify for a lowered rate.
ACCEPTED INCOME VERIFICATION FORMS
· Most recent tax return,1040 Form - (We Do Not Accept Pay Stubs or W-2’s)
All Records Below Must be a written Document with valid Dates:
· Records of Transitional Aid to Families with Dependent Children (TAFDC)
· Record of Emergency Aid to the Elderly, Disabled, and Children (EAEDC)
· Record of Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
· Record of Woman, Infant and Children Nutrition (WIC)
· Record of Supplemental Nutrition Program (SNAP)
· Record of Unemployment Benefits
· Record of Child Support Services
· Current School Schedule (Members over 19 years old)
ALL PHYSICIAN REFERRALS ARE LIMITED TO ONE TIME USE