450 Washington Street
Dorchester, MA 02124
Hours Of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – noon
Monday – Thursday: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. (6 mos. – 10 yrs.)
Please call ahead for reserved nursery entry
Welcome to Healthworks Community Fitness! All membership rates are subsidized; this center was designed to rival any upscale facility by serving all income levels. Healthworks provides:
- 9,000 square foot full-service fitness center
- Expansive group exercise studio and a 1,800 square foot Youth Fitness Zone
- Top of the line cardio and strength training equipment
- Beautifully furnished locker room
- State of the art teaching kitchen
- Group exercise classes (Click here to see what we offer!)
- Personal training
- Engaging programs for all ages
- Complimentary childcare during your workout on weekday evenings
- Free parking in the lot across the street
“When I started here I was on 14 prescription medications to treat diabetes, asthma and depression. Thanks to exercise and eating better, I no longer need them! “– Cindy, HCF Member 2011
A prescription for exercise? Healthworks Community Fitness works directly with community health centers and hospitals to provide more comprehensive patient care. We provide free, introductory memberships for patients who have been prescribed exercise to manage diabetes, obesity, hypertension and mood disorders. Healthcare providers are welcome to contact us for more information on this program.
Please join us for a tour and complimentary pass today!