Healthworks Community FitnessHealthworks at Codman
Healthworks at Codman
Hours Of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – noon
Monday – Thursday: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. (6 mos. – 10 yrs.)
Please call ahead for reserved nursery entry
“When I started here I was on 14 prescription medications to treat diabetes, asthma and depression. Thanks to exercise and eating better, I no longer need them! “– Cindy, HCF Member 2011
Welcome to Healthworks Community Fitness! All membership rates are subsidized; this center was designed to rival any upscale facility by serving all income levels. Healthworks provides:
- 9,000 square foot full-service fitness center
- Expansive group exercise studio and a 1,800 square foot Youth Fitness Zone
- State-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment
- Beautifully furnished locker room and soon-to-be constructed teaching kitchen
- Group exercise classes (including Zumba!), nutritional counseling, wellness coaching and personal training
- Complimentary childcare during your workout on weekday evenings
- Large free parking lot across from the building
A prescription for exercise? Healthworks Community Fitness works directly with community health centers and hospitals to provide more comprehensive patient care. We provide free introductory memberships for patients who have been prescribed exercise to manage diabetes, obesity, hypertension and mood disorders. Healthcare providers are welcome to contact us for more information on this program. Also check out the recent Associated Press article that featured our program.
Please join us for a tour and complimentary pass today!
Healthworks Community Fitness
450 Washington Street
Dorchester, MA 02124
Group Fitness Schedule
Girl Almighty Teen Fitness Program
Girl Almighty is a 4-week comprehensive fitness training program for teen girls (ages 13-18) from Dorchester, Roxbury and Mattapan who are at risk for chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and obesity. The program will sponsor 310 teen girls, providing them with the education and tools they need to sustain a healthier lifestyle. Girl Almighty more » [ Read More ]