Healthworks Community FitnessHealthworks at Codman
Healthworks at Codman
Hours Of Operation
Monday – Thursday 6am-9pm, Friday 6am-6pm, Saturday 8am-Noon
Monday- Thursday 5pm – 8pm (6mos – 12yrs), TICKET REQUIRED for nursery entry.
“When I started here I was on 14 prescription medications to treat diabetes, asthma and depression. Thanks to exercise and eating better, I no longer need them! “– Cindy, Member 2011.
Welcome to Healthworks at Codman! All membership rates are subsidized; this center was designed to rival any upscale facility and serve all income-levels. Healthworks at Codman provides:
- 9,000 square foot full-service fitness center
- Expansive group exercise studio and an 1,800 square foot Youth Fitness Zone
- State-of-the-art cardio and strength-training equipment
- Beautifully furnished locker room and soon to be constructed teaching kitchen
- Group exercise classes (including Zumba!), nutritional counseling, wellness coaching and personal training
- Complimentary childcare during your workout on weekday evenings
- Large, free parking lot across from the building
- Free membership at Healthworks at St. Mary’s, our first center located in Upham’s Corner, included in your membership
A prescription for exercise? Healthworks Community Fitness works directly with community health centers and hospitals to provide more comprehensive patient care. We provide free introductory memberships for patients who have been prescribed exercise to manage diabetes, obesity, hypertension and mood disorders. Healthcare providers are welcome to contact us for more information on this program.
Check out our activities and events in our Photo Gallery!
Please join us for a tour and complimentary pass today!
Healthworks at Codman
450 Washington Street
Dorchester, MA 02124
April 2014 National Health Observances
National Health Observances (NHOs) are special days, weeks, or months dedicated to raising awareness about important health topics. Here are some of the Health observances for the month of April. Source:http://healthfinder.gov/nho/Default.aspx [ Read More ]
March National Health Observances
National Health Observances (NHOs) are special days, weeks, or months dedicated to raising awareness about important health topics. Here are some of the Health observances for the month of March. Source:http://healthfinder.gov/nho/Default.aspx [ Read More ]