Healthworks at Codman
Hours Of Operation
Monday – Thursday 6am-9pm, Friday 6am-6pm, Saturday 8am-Noon
Monday- Thursday 5pm – 8pm (6mos – 10yrs), please call ahead for reserved nursery entry.
“When I started here I was on 14 prescription medications to treat diabetes, asthma and depression. Thanks to exercise and eating better, I no longer need them! “– Cindy, Member 2011.
Welcome to Healthworks at Codman! All membership rates are subsidized; this center was designed to rival any upscale facility and serve all income-levels. Healthworks at Codman provides:
- 9,000 square foot full-service fitness center
- Expansive group exercise studio and an 1,800 square foot Youth Fitness Zone
- State-of-the-art cardio and strength-training equipment
- Beautifully furnished locker room and soon to be constructed teaching kitchen
- Group exercise classes (including Zumba!), nutritional counseling, wellness coaching and personal training
- Complimentary childcare during your workout on weekday evenings
- Large, free parking lot across from the building
- Free membership at Healthworks at St. Mary’s, our first center located in Upham’s Corner, included in your membership
A prescription for exercise? Healthworks Community Fitness works directly with community health centers and hospitals to provide more comprehensive patient care. We provide free introductory memberships for patients who have been prescribed exercise to manage diabetes, obesity, hypertension and mood disorders. Healthcare providers are welcome to contact us for more information on this program.
Please join us for a tour and complimentary pass today!
Healthworks at Codman
450 Washington Street
Dorchester, MA 02124
Fall 2016 HCF Teen Girls Fitness Program starts October 5th!
Girl Almighty Fitness Training Program at Healthworks Community Fitness Girls Ages 13 – 18 years old Training Day: Wednesdays Dates: October 5th , 2016 – October 26th , 2016 Time: 4:00pm – 5:15pm Location: Healthworks Community Fitness, 450 Washington Street, Dorchester MA 02124 Healthworks Community Fitness Girl Almighty Pilot program (GA) in Dorchester, MA consists more » [ Read More ]
HCF in the news
Associated Press- “More doctors are prescribing exercise instead of medication” WSIL-TV 3 Southern Illinois For the full article please visit: bigstory.ap.org To help support Healthworks Community Fitness and it’s ability to provide a free month membership with a prescription for exercise, please make your online gift here: [ Read More ]