Empowering Women – Inspiring Children – Strengthening Neighborhoods
Healthworks Community Fitness is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing high-quality fitness opportunities and health education for women and children in low-income neighborhoods in order to prevent and treat chronic diseases, improve health and fitness and promote well-being and empowerment.
Healthworks Community Fitness believes all women deserve access to high-quality fitness opportunities and health support. At our center in Dorchester, MA, along with our satellite programs at Dorchester House and Codman Square Health Center, we have served over 20,000 women and children in the community since 2002.
Healthworks Community Fitness amenities include:
- Full-service fitness center
- State-of-the-art group exercise studio
- 1,800 square foot Youth Fitness Zone
- Strength and cardiovascular equipment
- Furnished locker rooms
- Group fitness classes
- Youth wellness programs
- Educational seminars
- Nutritional counseling
- Fitness and health assessments
- Teaching kitchen in construction
- Subsidized, discounted and complimentary memberships available based on need
If you’re interested in joining our center, please visit us for a tour and complimentary pass today!
|Healthworks Community Fitness
450 Washington Street
Dorchester, MA 02124
Learn more about volunteering or donating